How do I use Dental Senders?

Go down

How do I get started with Dental Senders?

Post  Administrator on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Getting started is easy! Simply click on the “Create a free account” in the top right corner of the page and follow the prompts. It only takes a couple of minutes!
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How do I use Dental Senders?

Post  Administrator on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:11 pm

After the initial set-up, Dental Senders manages and maintains itself. There is no work for you or your staff. Dental Senders will look after everything for you. If you wish to access your Dental Senders account you can do so 24 hours a day, 7 days week by using any web browser that has access to the internet.
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is my patient's information safe?

Post  Administrator on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Dental Senders takes your patient's privacy and security as its highest priority. We use a validated 128-bit strong encryption technology whenever any secure data is transmitted. Your patient's information is encrypted to ensure against any compromise.

Our facilities are protected with 7 layers of access security and access. Dental Senders abides by all HIPAA laws. The HIPAA Privacy Rule permits health care providers to communicate with patients regarding their health care. This includes communicating with patients at their homes, whether through the mail, e-mail, text message, telephone or in some other manner.

Patient information is never shared or sold with any third parties. Patients will ONLY receive the communications that you have opted them in to receive. NOTHING else.
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I use Dental Senders?

Post  Nelsonn on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 am

How could the database records of the patients is maintained in it. Is there any facility for record updation or it can once be saved can never changed in future.
Dentists Carlisle PA

Nelsonn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I use Dental Senders?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down