Open Dental Dormant and Recare

Go down

Open Dental Dormant and Recare

Post  DrJeff on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello,

I've been working for dental senders tech support for the past several months trying to get dormant and recare to work properly. After several fixes it sort of works but not 100%. It only sends out some out of the recare or dormant list even though they fulfill the requirements. I even tried making test patients that are due for recare with all the proper info and it doesn't work 100% of the time. I have documented my findings and can email them to dental senders. I use to call in but not you guys charge so please contact me. I also spoke with Jordan Sparks from Open Dental and he confirmed my findings. He said it should pull everyone off of the Open Dental recall list for recare. Those on that list do not have an appointment in the future either. Please contact me at stoneclan@hotmail.com

Thanks

DrJeff

Back to top Go down

recare still does not work with opendental

Post  dentex d on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:00 pm

i am a new user and see that this problem has not been solved
please let me know if i am doing something wrong 310-390-4444

dentex d

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Dental Dormant and Recare

Post  Administrator on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 pm

dentex d wrote:i am a new user and see that this problem has not been solved
please let me know if i am doing something wrong 310-390-4444 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              310-390-4444      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

We will call you today and get this fixed for you.
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelsonn on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:03 am

Good dentists take a personal interest in patients and their health. They are prevention-oriented but not faddists. They use x-ray films and probably suggest a full-mouth study unless suitable films are available from the patient's previous dentist. A thorough dental examination includes inspection of the teeth, gums, tongue, lips, inside of the cheek, palate, and the skin of the face and neck, plus feeling the neck for abnormal lymph nodes and enlargement of the thyroid gland. In adults a periodontal probe should be inserted between the gums and teeth to detect abnormally large crevices. Good dentists also chart their findings in detail.
Mechanicsburg PA Dentists

Nelsonn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  really on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:58 pm

really, you are going to spam the help forum of dental senders , nice link to your website Evil or Very Mad

really

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down