Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to remove my email address from confirmations?

Go down

Is there a way to remove my email address from confirmations? Empty Is there a way to remove my email address from confirmations?

Post  Hopper Mon May 10, 2010 7:25 am

Love the dental senders service, however my patients have now found a creative way to cancel their appointments. They now email me the cancellation rather than calling the office, so we have no way to communicate with them as to why they are cancelling.

Is there a way to remove my email address from showing up on the confirmation emails?

Dr Hopper

Hopper

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to remove my email address from confirmations? Empty Re: Is there a way to remove my email address from confirmations?

Post  Administrator Mon May 10, 2010 9:01 am

Hopper wrote:Love the dental senders service, however my patients have now found a creative way to cancel their appointments. They now email me the cancellation rather than calling the office, so we have no way to communicate with them as to why they are cancelling.

Is there a way to remove my email address from showing up on the confirmation emails?

Dr Hopper

No, the system is built to have an email address from the office, sorry.

You may want to edit the email reminder in the "Personal Greeting" section and highlight for patients that they can only change or cancel an appointment by calling the office.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to remove my email address from confirmations? Empty Re: Is there a way to remove my email address from confirmations?

Post  DrHopper Mon May 10, 2010 1:53 pm

I found a way around it. I have added a donotreply email address to my office email addresses...ie..donotreplyatdrterryhopper.com. I set up that computer to email out all the dentalsenders email and any incoming messages are blocked and an email sent to the pt that says the email address is for outgoing mail only and to call the office if they need assistance.

DrHopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Mon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm

DrHopper wrote:I found a way around it. I have added a donotreply email address to my office email addresses...ie..donotreplyatdrterryhopper.com. I set up that computer to email out all the dentalsenders email and any incoming messages are blocked and an email sent to the pt that says the email address is for outgoing mail only and to call the office if they need assistance.

Excellent idea. We may recommend this to others.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down