SAME DAY REMINDERS GOING OUT TOO LATE

Go down

SAME DAY REMINDERS GOING OUT TOO LATE

Post  SWILLIAM on Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am

We signed up for same day reminder yesterday and today the reminders are going out about 20 min before the pt appointment and the setting is set to 2 hours before. Thanks for any help you can give...

SWILLIAM
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAME DAY REMINDERS GOING OUT TOO LATE

Post  Administrator on Wed May 19, 2010 10:16 am

SWILLIAM wrote:We signed up for same day reminder yesterday and today the reminders are going out about 20 min before the pt appointment and the setting is set to 2 hours before. Thanks for any help you can give...
Please do the following

1. Go to your Concierge
2. Change the hours from 2 to 3

This should fix the time differences. If not, please call us
avatar
Administrator
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Still not working

Post  swilliam on Mon May 24, 2010 1:23 pm

I have made that change and it is still sending some of the reminders out a few minutes before the appointment. Some of the reminders in the report we receive are fine but others are 10 minutes before the appointment. PLease help!

swilliam
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAME DAY REMINDERS GOING OUT TOO LATE

Post  Administrator on Mon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm

swilliam wrote:I have made that change and it is still sending some of the reminders out a few minutes before the appointment. Some of the reminders in the report we receive are fine but others are 10 minutes before the appointment. PLease help!

OK... we will need to troubleshoot this for you.
avatar
Administrator
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAME DAY REMINDERS GOING OUT TOO LATE

Post  ? on Wed May 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Does that mean that I need to call you or you will call our office: Steven Williams 816-531-1648?

?
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAME DAY REMINDERS GOING OUT TOO LATE

Post  Administrator on Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 pm

? wrote:Does that mean that I need to call you or you will call our office: Steven Williams 816-531-1648?

Sorry that some same day reminders are being sent too close to the appt. Two options

1. Leave as is and we will have an update next week
2. Turn Same Day Reminders off in the Concierge and wait till the new release comes out next week.
avatar
Administrator
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAME DAY REMINDERS GOING OUT TOO LATE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum