SoftDent "last visit date"

Go down

SoftDent "last visit date"

Post  NancyCau on Tue May 18, 2010 7:25 pm

I love this free service and my patients also think it is great. However, I am having a problem with sending out my recall notifications for patients without appointments that need to call. Apparently, DentalSenders is pulling from the "last visit date" which is not always the last hygiene date so notifications are going out incorrectly. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Nancy

NancyCau

Back to top Go down

Re: SoftDent "last visit date"

Post  Administrator on Fri May 21, 2010 1:23 pm

NancyCau wrote:I love this free service and my patients also think it is great. However, I am having a problem with sending out my recall notifications for patients without appointments that need to call. Apparently, DentalSenders is pulling from the "last visit date" which is not always the last hygiene date so notifications are going out incorrectly. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Nancy

What is your username so we can look up your account, thanks.
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Last Visit

Post  drfife on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:20 am

Dental Senders sends recall based on "Last Visit" and not "Recall" date in SoftDent.

This is a known problem and Dental Senders has not provided a solution. It's especially troublesome on patients on recall greater than six months. We have to manually set those patients to not receive recall reminders in Dental Senders.

I sure wish they would fix the problem. It has created multiple headaches for my staff. Seems like the solution would be to pick the proper pointer in the software.

Russell Fife, DDS
Dallas, TX

drfife

Back to top Go down

Softdent recall

Post  drfife on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 am

Has the Softdent recall issue been resolved?

Russell Fife
Dallas, Texas

drfife

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 am

drfife wrote:Has the Softdent recall issue been resolved?

Russell Fife
Dallas, Texas

No. We are working towards offering both approaches but this will take time to build and test.
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down