Unable to install dental sender for Easy Dental 2009

Go down

Unable to install dental sender for Easy Dental 2009

Post  Helen on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 pm

I tried to install dental sender for Easy Dental 2009 multi-user edition. Dental sender insisted that it must be installed on a server. My PMS database is on a Synology network attached server, shared by 3 EasyDental workstations. The Synology NAS is a Linux box that provides a Samba share so obviously I have to install dental sender on one of the 3 clients. Is there a workaround?

Helen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to install dental sender for Easy Dental 2009

Post  Administrator on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Helen wrote:I tried to install dental sender for Easy Dental 2009 multi-user edition. Dental sender insisted that it must be installed on a server. My PMS database is on a Synology network attached server, shared by 3 EasyDental workstations. The Synology NAS is a Linux box that provides a Samba share so obviously I have to install dental sender on one of the 3 clients. Is there a workaround?

We want to have you as a happy client. If you have called support and they told you it's not possible then I know it's only after they brought this to the attention of our engineers. Dental Senders is built to work with standard set up of the PMS on the server, this is how we can provide the service free and we integrate 95% of the time. When the set up is not standard Dental Senders won't work.

Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down