Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsletters - how does it work?

Go down

Newsletters - how does it work? Empty Newsletters - how does it work?

Post  Administrator Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Dental Senders e-Newsletters enables you to contact your patients each month to inform them of services in your office and in the dental industry as a whole.

Dental Senders' e-Newsletters has the ability to be modified by you so that you are effectively getting your message out. Dental Senders e-Newsletters can be sent with your photo or your logo, allowing you to continually build your brand with your patients.

Dental Senders has pre-populated 3 articles into each newsletter. These articles are placeholders. We do not know you, your brand, the services your offer or your patients. It is critical that you take the time to read each newsletter. If you don't like the articles that we have preselected you need to swap the article with an alternative article that is available in our library of articles.

You'd never send a letter to your patients using the USPS without reading the content. The same is true for e-newsletters. Invest the time to edit your newsletters so they correctly represent you and your office. Dental Senders is not responsible for articles in newsletters, you are. If you are unsure turn the newsletters off.

You can only send one newsletter a month. We want to help you educate your patients not bother them Very Happy
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Newsletters - how does it work? Empty Re: Newsletters - how does it work?

Post  myosin Wed May 27, 2009 1:18 pm

How do we insert our pictures into the newsletter?

Can we write our own articles to be sent out?

Can we use the pre-written articles and edit them?

myosin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Wed May 27, 2009 3:58 pm

myosin wrote:How do we insert our pictures into the newsletter?

Can we write our own articles to be sent out?

Can we use the pre-written articles and edit them?

At this time you can't add any pictures. The newsletter does have your contact details and your logo/picture that you have uploaded into your Dental Senders account. The newsletters are branded as yours.

No, you can not add your own articles. Please use the Campaign feature for this.

Last edited by Administrator on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  myosin Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 am

How long does it take DS to upload articles? I sent 3 yesterday to DS.

thanks

myosin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:09 pm

myosin wrote:How long does it take DS to upload articles? I sent 3 yesterday to DS.

thanks

It usually takes 48 hours or two business days. Your articles have been uploaded.

We do recommend having all articles sent to us by the 15th of each month for the following months newsletter e.g. if you want custom articles added for your July 1st newsletter we need to receive the articles by June 15th.

Please review in your Dental Senders account your newsletter by the 25th of the month.
Click on Newsletters and click "View" for the applicable newsletter.
Make sure that the newsletter is "enabled" and you are happy with the content.
Only one newsletter can be sent each month. We do not want to be seen as spamming your patients.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Newsletters - how does it work? Empty I scheduled my newsletters for delivery on the first of the month, where are they?

Post  Administrator Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:34 am

The first of each month is when most of our clients schedule their newsletters for delivery. Dental Senders sends millions of newsletters to patients across North America on this date. However, due to the demand this puts on our servers there may be a delay of 24-48 hours in getting all Newsletters delivered.

If you feel your Newsletters have not been delivered by the 5th day of the month feel free to contact us.

Rest assured, if you scheduled your Newsletters correctly for delivery we will deliver them.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Newsletters - how does it work? Empty uploads

Post  myosin Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Just saw this:

"We do recommend having all articles sent to us by the 15th of each month for the following months newsletter e.g. if you want custom articles added for your July 1st newsletter we need to receive the articles by June 15th."

I'll try to get my custom newsletters in sooner, I promise. Rolling Eyes

Sent in some articles to be uploaded a couple of days ago.

I understand that everyone is sending at the first. I have been trying to send mine out on the 10th of each month.

myosin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:35 pm

myosin wrote:Just saw this:

"We do recommend having all articles sent to us by the 15th of each month for the following months newsletter e.g. if you want custom articles added for your July 1st newsletter we need to receive the articles by June 15th."

I'll try to get my custom newsletters in sooner, I promise. Rolling Eyes

Sent in some articles to be uploaded a couple of days ago.

I understand that everyone is sending at the first. I have been trying to send mine out on the 10th of each month.

Thank you for your understanding. It gets a little hectic 48 hours before the 1st of each month as offices try to rush through their articles. We simply can't guarantee turning all around in time. For this reason we recommend getting the articles into us early. Thank you.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  myosin Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 am

"Thank you for your understanding. It gets a little hectic 48 hours before the 1st of each month as offices try to rush through their articles. We simply can't guarantee turning all around in time. For this reason we recommend getting the articles into us early. Thank you"

My news year resolution: GET MY ARTICLES IN EARLY TO DENTAL SENDERS!!!!!!!!! Smile

Going to take the next plunge in the new year,turning on text reminders. Patients are getting used to email apointment confirmations. Time to kick it up a notch with text. Thanks for the great service. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

myosin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:41 am

myosin wrote:"Thank you for your understanding. It gets a little hectic 48 hours before the 1st of each month as offices try to rush through their articles. We simply can't guarantee turning all around in time. For this reason we recommend getting the articles into us early. Thank you"

My news year resolution: GET MY ARTICLES IN EARLY TO DENTAL SENDERS!!!!!!!!! Smile

Going to take the next plunge in the new year,turning on text reminders. Patients are getting used to email apointment confirmations. Time to kick it up a notch with text. Thanks for the great service. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Remember you can click the "Disable Text" messages in the patient file. This turns text messages off for all patients but it allows you to turn on text messages on a patient level so, if a patient requests to receive a text message just turn it on for those patients (versus everyone).

Keep in mind you can use the Campaign feature to send out a newsletter whenever you want with the content that you want. You don't have to email us the articles you can send them out when you want through Campaign. Give this a go, we think you will like the functionality.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Newsletters - how does it work? Empty 2010 Newsletters

Post  Dr. T Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:44 am

Will the 2009 newsletter templates be repeated for 2010? If so I need to change them because there are references to 2009 in them.

Thanks

Dr. T

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:03 am

Dr. T wrote:Will the 2009 newsletter templates be repeated for 2010? If so I need to change them because there are references to 2009 in them.

Thanks

We are in the process of updating all our Newsletters to make them applicable for 2010.

We will not be changing the articles that are in the Newsletters as if we do it will affect all our clients including those that have already selected the order of articles they want for 2010.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down