Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you answer questions?

Go down

do you answer questions? Empty do you answer questions?

Post  webguy Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 am

the forum title says you help answer simple questions.
i saw a bunch of simple questions, a few of which are the same questions i have.

but in most cases, your answer is "call us, we'll help you".

why don't you just drop this forum completely and just say "whatever it is...call us".
a forum like this is supposed to solve a problem for one person, so the next 9 people with the same problem can see a solution.
and not have to call you.

the only solution i'm seeing on any of my questions is "call us".
fairly useless, unless you guys really like to yack on the phone a lot.

webguy

Back to top Go down

do you answer questions? Empty Re: do you answer questions?

Post  Administrator Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:28 am

webguy wrote:the forum title says you help answer simple questions.
i saw a bunch of simple questions, a few of which are the same questions i have.

but in most cases, your answer is "call us, we'll help you".

why don't you just drop this forum completely and just say "whatever it is...call us".
a forum like this is supposed to solve a problem for one person, so the next 9 people with the same problem can see a solution.
and not have to call you.

the only solution i'm seeing on any of my questions is "call us".
fairly useless, unless you guys really like to yack on the phone a lot.

Fair point and yes, we do answer questions. Feel free to explore the site and you'll see many questions answered.

The reason we encourage some clients to call is simple, previously we charged "Premium Support" of $25 a month if clients wanted to call us with one off questions. We no longer charge for this service and we provide call support free. The idea was to let folks know they can call us and not worry about a fee. This is somewhat unique for a free service.

So yes, we answer questions on the forum, we take support calls and we are open to any other ideas you may have. If you want to discuss feel free to call us Very Happy
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum