Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

email delivery confirmations

Go down

email delivery confirmations Empty email delivery confirmations

Post  katharin Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:14 pm

We are not getting email reminder reports on a consistent basis. I was concerned that our reminders were not going out, but when I look on our dashboard it does show reminders that have gone out. I am concerned that patients may have confirmed and I am not getting those either?? I have to manually go into "dental senders" and print the sent reminder list along with the mode of transportion; the reminder went out as. We some times get emails to the office for this list that I have been doing sporadically manually. I also checked under the 'my account' tab and it does have our office email in there. I have also checked our spam folder as well. Thanks for your help!

katharin

Back to top Go down

email delivery confirmations Empty Re: email delivery confirmations

Post  Administrator Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:37 pm

katharin wrote:We are not getting email reminder reports on a consistent basis. I was concerned that our reminders were not going out, but when I look on our dashboard it does show reminders that have gone out. I am concerned that patients may have confirmed and I am not getting those either?? I have to manually go into "dental senders" and print the sent reminder list along with the mode of transportion; the reminder went out as. We some times get emails to the office for this list that I have been doing sporadically manually. I also checked under the 'my account' tab and it does have our office email in there. I have also checked our spam folder as well. Thanks for your help!

Can you call us or provide your username so we can check your account? Thanks.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

email delivery confirmations Empty how many days in advance of appt

Post  drfills Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 pm

How many days in advance of appointment do emails go out?

drfills

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 am

drfills wrote:How many days in advance of appointment do emails go out?

This all depends on how you have set it up on your server. You have many choices re. time of delivery and days in advance. If you need help on your current set up please call us and we can walk you through deliver set-up.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down