Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got the email announcing the link to Google

Go down

I got the email announcing the link to Google Empty I got the email announcing the link to Google

Post  belmontdental Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 pm

and the option for patients to finally be able to respond to text messages to confirm. (Finally! I literally have a call with DemandForce scheduled and was planning on just paying their monthly fee because they get reviews to show up on Google and they offer the ability for patients to be able to respond directly to the text messages)

So we got the big email from Gregg Coccari touting: "new Web features that feed reviews and information about your practice to Google®️ and other search sites to help more new patients find you online" and "patients will soon be able to confirm their appointments by simply replying to your text message, significantly reducing no-shows and the need for follow-up calls."

So this is great and could keep me from jumping to DemandForce....but how do we get started? There were no instructions on how to activate the link with Google, or set up the ability for patients to respond to text. There is nothing that I can see on how to get going with this. A little help please. Question

belmontdental

Back to top Go down

I got the email announcing the link to Google Empty text response

Post  gmalis1 Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:00 pm

I think you're missing the operative word here..."soon".

That doesn't mean now. It means soon, as in sometime in the future.

If you are looking for a link to initiate those processes, you are probably out of luck until they actually get those up and running.

gmalis1

Back to top Go down