Where is the customer service we were promised?

Go down

Where is the customer service we were promised?

Post  minadesai on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:22 am

This forum is obviously not kept watch on because it is being loaded with spam and a question from weeks ago has never been answered. I also can't even private message the administrator. If there actually is an administrator watching this forum, can you please delete the spam and respond to some questions? I'm not usually a complainer but this forum, a way to get service without a phone, just seemed like a really good idea to me but it's kind of letting me down

minadesai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is the customer service we were promised?

Post  minadesai on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

8 new spam posts, but not even 1 reply from an administrator...

minadesai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 pm

I want to apologize for the delayed response.
Although this site is periodically monitored, it was created when the software was operating as "Dental Senders." It is still linked through your online account because of the valuable educational information in its' historical comments.
We are working to create a new forum and blog for the Patient Activator product at which point we will phase this site out.
In the mean time, if you need immediate assistance we are available at 866-916-5947 or you can email us at support@patientactivator.com. Our support staff is available Monday - Friday from 5:30 AM PT - 5 PM PT.

Kind regards,
Laura

Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down