MicroSite Access

Go down

MicroSite Access

Post  gmalis1 on Sun May 24, 2009 8:59 pm

How does one get access to the MicroSite? Is their a web address to find our site? Does it appear on the recall and appointments that are emailed?

Can persons not a patient of record access the MicroSite?

gmalis1

Back to top Go down

Re: MicroSite Access

Post  Administrator on Wed May 27, 2009 5:57 pm

How does one get access to the MicroSite?

There’s a few different ways to get access to your Microsite

Version 1

1. Log into your Dental Senders account.
2. On the lower left side of your page you will see the Microsite tab (looks like a green ball)
3. Once in your Microsite tab click on the button “View My Microsite”. This will open up a new page that is your viewable Microsite on the web.

Version 2

1. If you have one or all of the following features turned on Appointment Reminders, Re-care Reminders/Reactivation, Dormant Patient Reactivation or Newsletters
2. Each of these emails to your patients will have all or one of two of the following buttons a) make an appointment b) refer a friend
3. When a patient clicks make an appointment they are directed to the Microsite they choose a day and time for a preferred appointment. They then click “Submit”. Your office gets an email to say Patient X would like an appointment on May 30th in the morning. Your staff call the patient to schedule the appointment or propose a new time
4. A patient can click the “refer a friend” button on the email. Here the patient is brought to the Microsite. They add their friends email address and a personal note and click submit. The friend receives an email with the personal note and a link to the Microsite to learn more about you. The potential new patient can read all the positive reviews, can email your office, call your office or click on your website.

Version 3

It takes around 8 weeks for the Microsite to be picked up by the search engines. A new patient can Google by key word and city or zip code and the Microsite will list on Google e.g. go to www.google.com and do a search for Teeth Whitening 92335 or Invisalign 92335 you will see an office called Winning Smiles, click on the office name and you will see it brings you to a Microsite
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

microsite

Post  jeannie on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 am

I've had microsite surveys for a while now, but when I google, as your suggested, it does not come up. I can view my own website, but no microsite like in your example. any suggestions?

jeannie

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:56 pm

jeannie wrote:I've had microsite surveys for a while now, but when I google, as your suggested, it does not come up. I can view my own website, but no microsite like in your example. any suggestions?

It is your Microsite and the reviews that are driving your own website to Google. What we have seen Google do is replace the MicroSite with the offices own website. This is great as it ranks you on Google but we are working with Google to see why a number of the Microsites are being replaced by the offices actual website.
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cant access microsite

Post  doc t on Tue May 04, 2010 11:04 am

Followed your instruction but cant locate the microsite tab you speak off. Also, unable to google search for the microsite itself. Please help. thanks

doc t

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 pm

doc t wrote:Followed your instruction but cant locate the microsite tab you speak off. Also, unable to google search for the microsite itself. Please help. thanks

Whats your username so we can check your account?
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

microsite

Post  cdic on Tue May 11, 2010 10:51 am

Thanks for the response. Username is cdic. Looking forward to hear from you. By the way, I used to be able to access it.

cdic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Fri May 21, 2010 1:22 pm

cdic wrote:Thanks for the response. Username is cdic. Looking forward to hear from you. By the way, I used to be able to access it.

Here is your link. We recommend that you link it in your office website
http://www.dentalsenders.com/MicroSite/d16229513c/CosmeticandDentalImplantCenter/
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

microsite access

Post  cdic on Tue May 25, 2010 12:41 pm

I wish to edit my microsite but still cannot find the icon for it at dental sender.

cdic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Tue May 25, 2010 1:06 pm

cdic wrote:I wish to edit my microsite but still cannot find the icon for it at dental sender.

Click on MicroSite
Click on "Configure Site Settings"
Click on "Practice Settings" tab
Click Update
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

microsite

Post  cdic on Tue May 25, 2010 1:19 pm

That is the problem. I do not see any "microsite" to click on. I used to see. Not anymore.

cdic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Tue May 25, 2010 1:54 pm

cdic wrote:That is the problem. I do not see any "microsite" to click on. I used to see. Not anymore.

You should be all set.
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdic on Tue May 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Thank you! All set.

cdic

View user profile

Back to top Go down