Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does your site comparte with demand force?

Go down

How does your site comparte with demand force? Empty How does your site comparte with demand force?

Post  Smile Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Hello
We work with a similar company called Demand Force. The big difference between the two is that I have to pay them and yours appears to be free.
Also, they seem to manage our reviews...... and with yours we are more the managers.
I have been doing research and finding that your users are getting listed high up on google maps.
Is there something we can get from dental senders that you know we can not get with demand force besides the obvious mentioned above.
Thank you Very Happy

Smile

Back to top Go down

How does your site comparte with demand force? Empty Re: How does your site comparte with demand force?

Post  Administrator Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Smile wrote:Hello
We work with a similar company called Demand Force. The big difference between the two is that I have to pay them and yours appears to be free.
Also, they seem to manage our reviews...... and with yours we are more the managers.
I have been doing research and finding that your users are getting listed high up on google maps.
Is there something we can get from dental senders that you know we can not get with demand force besides the obvious mentioned above.
Thank you Very Happy

Dental Senders compares favorably to all competitors not just the competitor mentioned above.

In relation to the reviews both companies are similar. You simply have to click to “enable” or post the review.

So, how are we different?

1. We offer outstanding customer support
2. No contracts – our competitors tie you into annual contracts. They make it very difficult to get out of the contracts.
3. No Sign up fees
4. No monthly fees (email and text messages similar to what our competitors offer)
5. We offer telephone reminders (with a monthly fee). This is critical as you know you have a greater percentage of home numbers when compared to email addresses and cell phone numbers so you will still have to make reminder calls).
6. We are no risk. You like the service and you keep us. You decide at any time to cancel and you click two buttons and the account is canceled. No one else offers this guarantee. PS. No one cancels Wink

Hope this helps. Call us for a demo. 888-771-6074.

The DS Team
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

How does your site comparte with demand force? Empty Office Manager

Post  Allen Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:42 pm

We are currently using demandforce (we just signed up last week). I wouldn't say I am thrilled nor are we necessarily disappointed.

But I'd like to find out your efforts in "integrating" with google.

Previously dentists approve reviews (obviously that would not fly with google since it would amount to "censored" reviews). There are more refined ways to "censor" reviews - as demandforce policy (allegedly co-written with google) has it

So I'd like to find out more about your efforts to integrate (appease, as I personally like to call it) google - which figures so importantly for many here, as I can see.

Allen

Back to top Go down

How does your site comparte with demand force? Empty Small practice marketing

Post  Ryan Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 am

Their non response to the last question was my deciding factor in going with demandforce and not their service.

Ryan

Back to top Go down

How does your site comparte with demand force? Empty Dental Senders vs. demand Force

Post  Lisa Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 am

I have used both, and with both systems the office admin can enable, disable or delete a comment from a patient, before it ever leaves your system and reaches the worldwide web. Dental senders is free for more than 1-800 customers, office managers call your supply reps, some of them have user rights at no fee.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

How does your site comparte with demand force? Empty ZocDoc

Post  Gregt Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 am

Demandforce is good for reaching out to your current customer base as is dentalsenders. When paired with ZocDoc for actual online scheduling, your practice improves both exposure and retention.

Check out The internet is not about choosing one form of advertising over another, rather about combining forms to maximize results.

Think about how many companies advertise both online, on TV, and in print - now they all have a barcode or text code to give potential customers a way to complete a transaction on the spot.

Gregt

Back to top Go down

How does your site comparte with demand force? Empty Re: How does your site comparte with demand force?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down