Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recare Reminders

2 posters

Go down

Recare Reminders Empty Recare Reminders if patients do not have the same Recare schedule

Post  Maximus Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:16 am

In my practice patients have different Recare appointment schedules. The common schedules are 3 months, 4 months and 6 months. How does the systemt differentiate what Recare schedule has? Where do I check to see if a delivery has been made?

Maximus

http://www.rosevilledentist.com

Back to top Go down

Recare Reminders Empty Re: Recare Reminders

Post  Administrator Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Maximus wrote:In my practice patients have different Recare appointment schedules. The common schedules are 3 months, 4 months and 6 months. How does the systemt differentiate what Recare schedule has? Where do I check to see if a delivery has been made?

Hi, please call us on 888-771-6074 and we can help with the account set up and configuration.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recare Reminders Empty Recare Reminders

Post  Maximus Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:39 am

I have some questions regarding Recare Reminders. Are the reminders sent to all patients that have appointments 28 days from now? If so, how can you make it for only hygiene patients.

Maximus

http://www.rosevilledentist.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 am

We offer two types of reminder

1. Appointment Reminder. This is sent to all patients anywhere from 1-6 days before their appointment (based on how you configure the system).

2. Save the Date Reminder. This is sent to all patients anywhere from 7-30 days before their appointment (based on how you configure the system). This feature is not automatically turned on. You need to go into your Concierge Controller on your server to set the Save the Date reminder. If you want to set this up or edit it please call us so we can help you 888-771-6074.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down