Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text message text

Go down

Text message text Empty Text message text

Post  mornings Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:10 am

Can we change the body of the text message to our own unique message? If yes, how do we do this? I would like to add our phone number to the message of the text.

mornings

Back to top Go down

Text message text Empty Re: Text message text

Post  Administrator Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:59 pm

mornings wrote:Can we change the body of the text message to our own unique message? If yes, how do we do this? I would like to add our phone number to the message of the text.

The main body of the text message can not be changed but certain things can.

1. You can add your office phone number so, when a patient receives a text message they can click on the text and it calls your office
2. You can edit the end of the message to say a) Call to Confirm b) Do not reply c) See you soon d) leave it blank

How do I make those changes?

1. Log into your DS account and click on the applicable service you want to make the change for e.g. Appointment Reminders you will click the "Appointments" tab. Click "Configure Text Message"
2. In the "From Display Name" you will want to add your office number so that box should contain your office name and number.
3. Click Submit.
4. In the "Closing" box you will want to end of the message as you wish your patients to see it e.g. a) Call to Confirm b) Do not reply c) See you soon d) leave it blank
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down