Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Sign In Sheet duplicate entries

Go down

Daily Sign In Sheet duplicate entries Empty Daily Sign In Sheet duplicate entries

Post  z2thdr Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 am

When viewing the sign in sheet we have noticed that our patients are listed more than once with what appears to be the same information. Can you tell me why this is happening and how we can stop it?

Thanks,
Nancy

z2thdr

Back to top Go down

Daily Sign In Sheet duplicate entries Empty Re: Daily Sign In Sheet duplicate entries

Post  Administrator Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:50 am

z2thdr wrote:When viewing the sign in sheet we have noticed that our patients are listed more than once with what appears to be the same information. Can you tell me why this is happening and how we can stop it?

Thanks,
Nancy

The "Daily Sign In Sheet" highlights for you what communications we have sent for each patient. You may notice that some patients are only on it once and others twice. Here's why

If a patient is on the "Daily Sign In Sheet" twice then you have the "Save the Date" reminders turned on too (this is a configuration setting in the Concierge).

This is an example:

Patient John scheduled his appointment 6 months before his next appt. He will receive a "Save the Date" 1 month before his appt and two days before the appt. This patient will be on the "Daily Sign In Sheet" twice.

Patient Bob schedules an appointment two weeks before his scheduled appt. date. Because the "Save the Date" is delivered a month ahead of the scheduled appt. patient Bob will not receive a "Save the Date" reminder he will only get a two day in advance "Appointment Reminder". This patient will only be on the "Daily Sign In Sheet" once.

By Dental Senders putting the patient on the "Daily Sign In Sheet" twice you know that patient received two reminders i.e. "Save the Date" and "Appointment Reminder"

If the patient is only on the "Daily Sign In Sheet" once you know they only received the "Appointment Reminder"
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down