added patient

Go down

added patient Empty added patient

Post  westlade on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Hello
I am a new user, so I am still trying to learn the software. After the initial transfer of data from my server to Dental Senders, how does your software know when and how to update to my software to add new patient's info? Everytime we have a new patient, i asume, dental sender has to copy the new info. Can you please let me know if it is done automatically or if there is anything we need to do.
thanks

westlade

Back to top Go down

added patient Empty Re: added patient

Post  Administrator on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm

westlade wrote:Hello
I am a new user, so I am still trying to learn the software. After the initial transfer of data from my server to Dental Senders, how does your software know when and how to update to my software to add new patient's info? Everytime we have a new patient, i asume, dental sender has to copy the new info. Can you please let me know if it is done automatically or if there is anything we need to do.
thanks

Welcome to Dental Senders, we are delighted to have you as a new client. This link should address your question.

https://dentalsenders.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-faqs-f2/how-does-dental-senders-add-new-or-edited-patient-contact-information-t24.htm
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum