Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not receiving Email Reports from Dental Senders

Go down

Not receiving Email Reports from Dental Senders Empty Not receiving Email Reports from Dental Senders

Post  Administrator Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm not receiving or I no longer receive my daily email reports from Dental Senders. What has happened? How do I receive the email reports again? They are not in my Microsoft Outlook. Please help.

Last edited by Administrator on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not receiving Email Reports from Dental Senders Empty Re: Not receiving Email Reports from Dental Senders

Post  Administrator Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Administrator wrote:I'm not receiving or I no longer receive my daily email reports from Dental Senders. What has happened? How do I receive the email reports again? They are not in my Microsoft Outlook. Please help.

Many offices use Microsoft Outlook to keep track of all the office emails. However, Microsoft Outlook is not your email provider. For example your email provider may be gmail, hotmail, yahoo, bellsouth, aol etc.

You may not go to aol, hotmail, yahoo etc. to receive your emails you go to Microsoft Outlook. However, you need to log into your aol, hotmail, yahoo account and check your filter settings there. You will want to add noreply@dentalsenders.com to your address book in your email account (also check the Junk mail). Once done you will see that the emails are now going into your Microsoft Outlook account.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down