Incorrect gender from Eaglesoft

Go down

Incorrect gender from Eaglesoft Empty Incorrect gender from Eaglesoft

Post  rmorsedmd on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:25 am

We've just been putting the info into DS for a day, but I'm noticing that all of the female patients in my Eaglesoft database are coming up male in the DentalSenders database. Just wanted to let you know.

Also, I have a suggestion. On the Patient_Notification screen, a couple of small icons to change all of the options from Yes to No (or a toggle) would be very convenient.

So far, my patients seem impressed that there's a way to do this electronically. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works.

rmorsedmd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Incorrect gender from Eaglesoft Empty Re: Incorrect gender from Eaglesoft

Post  Administrator on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 pm

rmorsedmd wrote:We've just been putting the info into DS for a day, but I'm noticing that all of the female patients in my Eaglesoft database are coming up male in the DentalSenders database. Just wanted to let you know.

Also, I have a suggestion. On the Patient_Notification screen, a couple of small icons to change all of the options from Yes to No (or a toggle) would be very convenient.

So far, my patients seem impressed that there's a way to do this electronically. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works.

Thank you for the feedback.

1. You are correct, all patients pull into your DS account as Male. This is by design as we do not need the gender. No one sees this. Please ignore.

Great suggestion and we will have the engineers look into it.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum