Info not showing up on Appointment Calendar

Go down

Info not showing up on Appointment Calendar Empty Info not showing up on Appointment Calendar

Post  rmorsedmd on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:56 am

I scheduled an appt for myself for Sat 4/10, set my notification preferences, set the Concierge to send me the reminder Mon 4/5 at 10am. Got the reminder, but the appt doesn't show up on the Appointment Calendar like you show in the videos. I'm using Win XP Pro with the latest update of Firefox. Does the choice of browser make a difference? How soon after the reminder is sent should the Calendar be updated? Thanks for the help.

rmorsedmd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Info not showing up on Appointment Calendar Empty Re: Info not showing up on Appointment Calendar

Post  Administrator on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:18 pm

rmorsedmd wrote:I scheduled an appt for myself for Sat 4/10, set my notification preferences, set the Concierge to send me the reminder Mon 4/5 at 10am. Got the reminder, but the appt doesn't show up on the Appointment Calendar like you show in the videos. I'm using Win XP Pro with the latest update of Firefox. Does the choice of browser make a difference? How soon after the reminder is sent should the Calendar be updated? Thanks for the help.

The calendar will have the data immediately. Please log into your account and follow these steps

1. Click on the Appointments tab on the left of the screen
2. You will see the calendar. Click on Saturday 10th. Do not click on the box for the 10th you need to actually click on the number 10. You will notice that the mouse turns into a "hand" now click and you will see that you are on the calendar 4 times, look to the right of the screen.
3. We just looked and it's all there.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Info not showing up on Appointment Calendar Empty Re: Info not showing up on Appointment Calendar

Post  rmorsedmd on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 am

You're absolutely right! Just had to click on the number rather than just the box. Thanks.

rmorsedmd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down