Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

microsite and surveys

Go down

microsite and surveys Empty microsite and surveys

Post  west la Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 am

does anybody know if general public outside our patient has access to the surveys done through dental sender under microsite? I don't thik it would show on google when searching under our office , does it?
thanks

west la

Back to top Go down

microsite and surveys Empty Re: microsite and surveys

Post  Administrator Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 am

west la wrote:does anybody know if general public outside our patient has access to the surveys done through dental sender under microsite? I don't thik it would show on google when searching under our office , does it?
thanks

It does show... it just takes time and responses in your MicroSite.

Do a Google for this "dentist Fontana CA" and you will see the first office is Winning Smiles. Click on the reviews beside the name and you will see they are all Dental Senders reviews
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

microsite and surveys Empty Doesn't show on google ...

Post  affordab Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 am

I have 2 reviews on my microsite and these still don't show up on google. Is their anything explicit that I need to do for them to show up on google. The first review was posted 3 weeks back and is still not showing. Please advice.

Username: affordabledental

affordab

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 am

affordab wrote:I have 2 reviews on my microsite and these still don't show up on google. Is their anything explicit that I need to do for them to show up on google. The first review was posted 3 weeks back and is still not showing. Please advice.

Username: affordabledental

We've made several code changes based on input from Google to help all MicroSites rank better. That said, you'll probably need many more than two reviews.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

microsite and surveys Empty Nothing on the web

Post  Dr 10s Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 am

Every once in a while I search for my name on search engines and I have yet to be able to find my microsite surveys online. This was a question I had couple months ago, and was told that come April it would be changed. I still can't find them online. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Dr 10s

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:45 am

Dr 10s wrote:Every once in a while I search for my name on search engines and I have yet to be able to find my microsite surveys online. This was a question I had couple months ago, and was told that come April it would be changed. I still can't find them online. Any suggestions? Thanks.

We continue to work with Google to improve rankings. We just did upgrades based on their recommendations last week. Some of our clients are already seeing the results of these changes. For others it may take more time. We are doing everything they have asked us to do. After that there is little we can do.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

microsite and surveys Empty Can't find surverys

Post  Dr 10s Mon May 03, 2010 1:39 pm

I am unable to find any of the microsite surveys online. I have used my name, city in which I worked, reviews, dental reviews... multiple other combinations and I haven't found any of the surverys or ratings on any search engine. Please look into this. Thank you

Dr 10s

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Fri May 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Dr 10s wrote:I am unable to find any of the microsite surveys online. I have used my name, city in which I worked, reviews, dental reviews... multiple other combinations and I haven't found any of the surverys or ratings on any search engine. Please look into this. Thank you

https://dentalsenders.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-faqs-f2/microsite-google-and-reviews-t148.htm
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down