patients that don't exist

Go down

patients that don't exist Empty patients that don't exist

Post  azgdds on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:23 am

This morning I had a patient tell me that they received a text reminder, but it had the wrong name attached. I looked at my account and my actual patient isn't even on the DentalSenders list, but there are there are many patients in my DentalSenders account that I don't even have charts to, with phone numbers I don't have anywhere in my software. I don't know where in the world they came from. How can this be fixed? Can I dump all the existing DentalSenders date base and have it grab it new from Dentrix?

Thank you,
Andrew

azgdds

Back to top Go down

patients that don't exist Empty Re: patients that don't exist

Post  Administrator on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm

azgdds wrote:This morning I had a patient tell me that they received a text reminder, but it had the wrong name attached. I looked at my account and my actual patient isn't even on the DentalSenders list, but there are there are many patients in my DentalSenders account that I don't even have charts to, with phone numbers I don't have anywhere in my software. I don't know where in the world they came from. How can this be fixed? Can I dump all the existing DentalSenders date base and have it grab it new from Dentrix?

Thank you,
Andrew

These patients are in your Dentrix database.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum