Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more survey question :)

Go down

more survey question :) Empty more survey question :)

Post  west la Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 am

I have few questions on the survey. When patients respond, I recieve an email with all their answers however on the site there is only the last question and if the question is not "microsoft survey" where there are stars, it doesn't show anything and is blank eventhough it was a multiple answer question. Am i setting this wrong? Is there anyway all the answers would show on the microsite instead of just the last one?
Also thanks for your respond to my previous question in regard to google and microsite. I have maybe 10 responds siince march Very Happy Very Happy and i do regular google search but still after a month it is not showing.
thank you again for your support.

west la

Back to top Go down

more survey question :) Empty Re: more survey question :)

Post  Administrator Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm

west la wrote:I have few questions on the survey. When patients respond, I recieve an email with all their answers however on the site there is only the last question and if the question is not "microsoft survey" where there are stars, it doesn't show anything and is blank eventhough it was a multiple answer question. Am i setting this wrong? Is there anyway all the answers would show on the microsite instead of just the last one?
Also thanks for your respond to my previous question in regard to google and microsite. I have maybe 10 responds siince march Very Happy Very Happy and i do regular google search but still after a month it is not showing.
thank you again for your support.

We only keep track of the responses to the MicroSite question. Any other feedback you receive is emailed to you but we do not keep it in our database. If you find that patients are only responding to all questions except the MicroSite question you may want to consider deleting the other questions so they only have one question i.e. the Microsite question to answer.

We continue to work with Google to improve rankings. We just did upgrades based on their recommendations last week. Some of our clients are already seeing the results of these changes. For others it may take more time. We are doing everything they have asked us to do. After that there is little we can do.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

more survey question :) Empty More survey question

Post  368875 Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Can I have more than one microsite question in my survey? Also, the survey responce e-mail is jumbled and unreadable. I can not tell how the patient answered each question. Why is that? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:55 pm

368875 wrote:Can I have more than one microsite question in my survey? Also, the survey responce e-mail is jumbled and unreadable. I can not tell how the patient answered each question. Why is that? Thanks.

There is only 1 MicroSite question.

Not sure why a response would be jumbled, can you forward it to us info@dentalsenders.com . It may be your email provider is not downloading all graphics.

We just looked at your Survey questions and everything there looks as if it is set up correctly as of 6/8/2010.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down