Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often does dentalsenders sync with my pms?

Go down

How often does dentalsenders sync with my pms? Empty How often does dentalsenders sync with my pms?

Post  adnsmile Sat May 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Let's say my reminders are set at 2 days prior the patients' appointment at 2:00 pm. A new patient calls and wants to come in 2 days later. It is now 1:55 pm and the new patient info is just typed into the system. How long does it take for any changes (new patients, schedule changes, etc) to be uploaded to dentalsenders.com so they can be properly reminded? Thanks so much!

adnsmile

Back to top Go down

How often does dentalsenders sync with my pms? Empty Re: How often does dentalsenders sync with my pms?

Post  Administrator Mon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

adnsmile wrote:Let's say my reminders are set at 2 days prior the patients' appointment at 2:00 pm. A new patient calls and wants to come in 2 days later. It is now 1:55 pm and the new patient info is just typed into the system. How long does it take for any changes (new patients, schedule changes, etc) to be uploaded to dentalsenders.com so they can be properly reminded? Thanks so much!

Here's your example. Your patients scheduled for Wednesday get their reminders at 2PM on Monday (two days before). Lets say you add a patient to your Wednesday schedule at 1.50PM on Monday will they get the reminder? Yes. If you scheduled them at 2.01PM then the answer is NO. If you use Dentrix or Easydental then new patients will not get the reminder (the new patient data is housed in a different part of the Dentrix database).
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

How often does dentalsenders sync with my pms? Empty Re: How often does dentalsenders sync with my pms?

Post  adnsmile Wed May 26, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks for the reply. So you are saying that the actual syncing of the database of my Eaglesoft with dentalsenders.com takes place in a matter of a minute or so, right?

Also, all patients will get an email for the survey on my microsite 2 days after their scheduled appointment, is that correct? Thanks for your time.

adnsmile

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 am

adnsmile wrote:Thanks for the reply. So you are saying that the actual syncing of the database of my Eaglesoft with dentalsenders.com takes place in a matter of a minute or so, right?

Also, all patients will get an email for the survey on my microsite 2 days after their scheduled appointment, is that correct? Thanks for your time.

Yes, that's correct.

Your patients receive the survey three days after their appt.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adnsmile Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks for the reply. The update of patients' info (phone #, email, etc) will be synced with dentalsenders.com also immediately as well, right?

adnsmile

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Thu May 27, 2010 1:44 pm

adnsmile wrote:Thanks for the reply. The update of patients' info (phone #, email, etc) will be synced with dentalsenders.com also immediately as well, right?

Here you go https://dentalsenders.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-faqs-f2/how-does-dental-senders-add-new-or-edited-patient-contact-information-t24.htm
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum