Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmation

Go down

Confirmation Empty Confirmation

Post  anamgr Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 pm

I can't figure out how to change my notifications/confirmations. I would like to change them to the day before but settings are on 2 days prior. And is there a way I can eliminate all the emails that are sent to me that confirm that you have sent out to my pt's?? Rolling Eyes

anamgr

Back to top Go down

Confirmation Empty Re: Confirmation

Post  Administrator Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:14 pm

anamgr wrote:I can't figure out how to change my notifications/confirmations. I would like to change them to the day before but settings are on 2 days prior. And is there a way I can eliminate all the emails that are sent to me that confirm that you have sent out to my pt's?? Rolling Eyes

Here is the link to change your reminder days https://dentalsenders.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-faqs-f2/deliveries-t29.htm

We have to send you the emails each day with what we have done for you. That said, if you want to put in a different email address in the "My Account" section you can do that. Alternatively, we recommend that you create a folder in your email account and direct all emails from @dentalsenders.com to go in there.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down