Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys?

Go down

Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys? Empty Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys?

Post  Administrator on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Dental Senders™️ provides a consistent and effective way to survey your patients without having to press a button. The Dental Senders™️ survey allows you to benchmark the level of patient satisfaction in your practice!

* Customizable questions
* Automatically gathers patient feedback for your MicroSite
* Configurable answer options
* View reports and patient feedback

All surveys are automatically sent via email to patients the three days after the patients appointment (we wait three days as we don't want a patient filling out a survey if they are in some discomfort).

Dental Senders™️ allows you to create a survey from scratch or use our template.

To edit your survey questions follow these steps

1. Log into your account
2. Go to Surveys
3. Click on the edit button for survey
4. Go to Step 2 and select in “Question Type” in the drop down select “Single Text Box”
5. In the Question Text please type in “If you wish you can add your name here so we know who the survey is from otherwise your survey is anonymous”
6. Click “Submit”
7. The question has now been added to your surveys. To see how it looks click “View” under Step 3.
8. That’s it, you are done.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys? Empty Surveys were sent to patients who changed or cancelled their appointment

Post  saj on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 am

I had a patient who changed their appointment the day they were supposed to be seen. Dental Senders sent them a survey even though they were not seen. Does DentalSenders check who was actually seen in the PMS before sending surveys? Is there an option to make sure this doesn't happen again?

saj

Back to top Go down

Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys? Empty Re: Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys?

Post  Administrator on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

saj wrote:I had a patient who changed their appointment the day they were supposed to be seen. Dental Senders sent them a survey even though they were not seen. Does DentalSenders check who was actually seen in the PMS before sending surveys? Is there an option to make sure this doesn't happen again?

This may happen (but not often). Let's say you have your appointments set up to go out two days in advance. We send out your Wednesday reminders on Monday. On Monday we place the surveys in queue to go out three days after the appointment. However, if the patient gets the reminder on Monday and the patient calls Tuesday to reschedule then yes, they will receive a follow up survey on Friday.

The patient can choose to respond e.g. I needed to reschedule my appointment and the staff were so helpful or the patient can simply delete the survey email.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys? Empty Re: Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys?

Post  myosin on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 am

not to start a new thread so I will ask about surveys in this thread.

Is there a way to see who filled out a survey. Today I got my first survey but can't see who filled it out.

I thought there was a way to see who filled it out. For example is the patient stated on a survery they had to wait to long, then we can flag that patient and the next visit RIGHT when they walk in the door we ae welcoming them to the office and walking them back to the treatment room without them even sitting down in the waiting room.

myosin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 pm

myosin wrote:not to start a new thread so I will ask about surveys in this thread.

Is there a way to see who filled out a survey. Today I got my first survey but can't see who filled it out.

I thought there was a way to see who filled it out. For example is the patient stated on a survery they had to wait to long, then we can flag that patient and the next visit RIGHT when they walk in the door we ae welcoming them to the office and walking them back to the treatment room without them even sitting down in the waiting room.

The survey that was created in your Dental Senders account was set up to be anonymous. However, you can add a question in your survey requesting that patients add their name. This at least gives them the choice. See our video on Surveys to learn how you can add a question into your survey.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys? Empty survey responses

Post  shelly on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:19 pm

When I receive a survery via e-mail, I can read the comments. When I log onto dentalsenders.com, go to microsite and enable the survey, I cannot read the patient's comments. Only the 5 star rating. Also, we received a survey with a 5 star rating and when enabling, the little thumb pointed downwards on the microsite. What's with that? How come we can't go back and view the actual surveys without having to go back to the e-mail notification. Also, if someone searches and ends up on our microsite, they can't view the survey questions that we created, only the 5 stars.

shelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 am

shelly wrote:When I receive a survery via e-mail, I can read the comments. When I log onto dentalsenders.com, go to microsite and enable the survey, I cannot read the patient's comments. Only the 5 star rating. Also, we received a survey with a 5 star rating and when enabling, the little thumb pointed downwards on the microsite. What's with that? How come we can't go back and view the actual surveys without having to go back to the e-mail notification. Also, if someone searches and ends up on our microsite, they can't view the survey questions that we created, only the 5 stars.

The survey that you send to your patients can have anywhere from 1 to10 questions. When a patient fills out the survey they can choose to complete any or all questions.

When the patient clicks submit you receive an email with a copy of the completed survey. However, Dental Senders tracks in the MicroSite tab in your Dental Senders account all responses that have been completed that are applicable to your MicroSite question. When we created your account your survey has as number of default questions. The last question which reads something like this “Tell us what you enjoy most about our office and your experience. Thank you.” This is the question that is applicable to your MicroSite and it is the answer to this question that populates the Microsite.

You may find that some patients complete parts of the survey and leave certain questions blank. If they leave the question that is applicable to the MicroSite blank they may still have elected to give you anywhere from 1 to 5 stars.

Look at your survey responses. You will see those surveys that have the MicroSite related question completed is available for viewing and “enabling (turning on)” in your MicroSite tab.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Surveys - What are Dental Senders patient surveys? Empty survey templates

Post  drpc8181 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:16 am

where are the survey templates located, we were trying to take a look at the sample survey but cood not locate them

drpc8181

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:32 am

drpc8181 wrote:where are the survey templates located, we were trying to take a look at the sample survey but cood not locate them

Click "Edit"
Under "Step 3" on the right of the screen is the survey question. Click "View" to see how the survey looks when your patients receive it.

We only add one question in the survey (you can add more) as we want your patients to fill out this one question as it's the response to this one question that populates your MicroSite that helps your Google rankings.

Some of our clients add more questions however, when you do this some patients will elect to not fill out the one question that we have added to your account which is the important question for the MicroSite.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum