Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook LIKE button

2 posters

Go down

Facebook LIKE button Empty Facebook LIKE button

Post  steven polevoy Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:21 am

It would be very nice if you could include a facebook LIKE button in all dental senders communications, surveys, pt reminders, etc.

It's just a small line of code that could benefit many of us greatly.

Thanks.

steven polevoy

Back to top Go down

Facebook LIKE button Empty Re: Facebook LIKE button

Post  Administrator Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 am

steven polevoy wrote:It would be very nice if you could include a facebook LIKE button in all dental senders communications, surveys, pt reminders, etc.

It's just a small line of code that could benefit many of us greatly.

Thanks.

We do have a Facebook link that you can add that is attached to all communications. Please log into your account and do the following

1. Go to MicroSite
2. Click on "Configure Site Settings"
3. Click the Facebook" tab
4. Add your details.
5. Do the same for Twitter so you can Tweet your reviews.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  steven polevoy Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:18 pm

I do have the button configured and see it on the Microsite, although with no instruction next to it, I wouldn't expect anyone to click on it.

When I select to view the appointment reminders or surveys or birthdays, I don't see the button anywhere.

steven polevoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:11 pm

steven polevoy wrote:I do have the button configured and see it on the Microsite, although with no instruction next to it, I wouldn't expect anyone to click on it.

When I select to view the appointment reminders or surveys or birthdays, I don't see the button anywhere.

I have requested that our engineers add the FB link/button on all email communications. This will tale 7-14 days. Thank you for your input.

UPDATE - The FB like button is only applicable where the dental office has set up a "Fan page". However, many of our clients have set up a regular FB account (not Fan page) so the "like" button won't work. We are looking at the best way to do this that works for all clients. I tmay be that we add the link to your FB account (just like on the MicroSite)
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down