Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dormant Reactivation won't go above 12 months. RealTime Sync?

2 posters

Go down

Dormant Reactivation won't go above 12 months. RealTime Sync? Empty Dormant Reactivation won't go above 12 months. RealTime Sync?

Post  HersheyDMD Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:26 pm

I thought we can set the Dormant Reactivation to up to 18 months. I tried to change it to 17 months in the Concierge, but it doesn't let me go beyond 12 months.
Also, what is the Enable RealTime Sync? And the RealTime Sync hours? I checked it off, but not sure if I should have.

HersheyDMD

Back to top Go down

Dormant Reactivation won't go above 12 months. RealTime Sync? Empty Re: Dormant Reactivation won't go above 12 months. RealTime Sync?

Post  Administrator Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:13 pm

HersheyDMD wrote:I thought we can set the Dormant Reactivation to up to 18 months. I tried to change it to 17 months in the Concierge, but it doesn't let me go beyond 12 months.
Also, what is the Enable RealTime Sync? And the RealTime Sync hours? I checked it off, but not sure if I should have.

Please call us and we can help 866-916-5947
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dormant Reactivation won't go above 12 months. RealTime Sync? Empty Still not working

Post  HersheyDMD Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:53 pm

I called last month and someone logged into my computer and changed the XML file so that Dormant Reactivation would be 18 months instead of 12. The Concierge still shows 12 months, it won't go above 12, but the XML file shows 18 months. Still the e-mails are going out at 12 months not 18. Both Recare and Dormant are going out at the same time to the same patients 12 months after their last visit.

HersheyDMD

Back to top Go down

Dormant Reactivation won't go above 12 months. RealTime Sync? Empty Re: Dormant Reactivation won't go above 12 months. RealTime Sync?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down