Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appointment reminders aren't being sent

Go down

Appointment reminders aren't being sent Empty Appointment reminders aren't being sent

Post  GMalis Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 am

I have been a DentalSenders user since the beginning and had no problems with your software.

Since last week, appointment reminders have stopped being sent.

Birthday notices, recare and dormant activation reminders are being sent, but no appointment reminders.

I have NOT changed ANY settings in Concierge.

I can email you the log or I would like to contact you, but I have no phone number or email address to send the log to.

I am using SoftDent v12...and have not done ANY upgrades in the past to alter any settings.

Any suggestions? My patients are wondering why they aren't getting emails to remind them.

Any way to contact you, either by phone or by email?

Dr Gerald Malis

GMalis

Back to top Go down

Appointment reminders aren't being sent Empty Emails not being sent

Post  Stephani Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:05 am

Good Morning,
We are experiencing the same issue. Our reminders are not going out as of Dec 1. When I look in the email log, under the concierge service, I noticed that on Dec 1 the entry log has the date as January 21, 2010, and then for Dec 2, it is January 22, 2010. Any idea of why it is thinking it is January instead of December? We did not change anything either and I cannot get it to revert back to December!
Thank you,
Stephanie @ Dr. Glenn DiBartolome's Office

Stephani

Back to top Go down

Appointment reminders aren't being sent Empty Re: Appointment reminders aren't being sent

Post  cathywat Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Same thing starting today. No text messages, no email. On the daily sheet for today it says the confirmations are 'queued' and past days were 'confirmed'. We have made no changes in our settings and we are on Eaglesoft 15.0.

cathywat

Back to top Go down

Appointment reminders aren't being sent Empty E-mail remender failures

Post  amy Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:29 pm

I have had multiple incidences of failed e-mail confirmations to my patients. Each time it happens, I have to call live support and they have to get our system up and running. It is as If the System is shutting us down after hours and deprogramming our scheduled reminders. I have e-mailed my concerns to Dental Senders and 1-800 Dentists with no response. The only way it can be fixed is to keep calling support. Evil or Very Mad

amy

Back to top Go down

Appointment reminders aren't being sent Empty text message

Post  MAGGIE Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:45 pm

We are experiencing the same issue. Our reminders are not going out for a while. i called and the programmer was suppose to fix my problem but they didn't.... Very Happy

MAGGIE

Back to top Go down

Appointment reminders aren't being sent Empty Re: Appointment reminders aren't being sent

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down