Confirmations

Go down

Confirmations Empty What is a Dental Senders' Appointment Confirmation and how does it work?

Post  Administrator on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Dental Senders automatically delivers all of your appointment confirmations by text message and e-mail (voice too but this comes with a monthly fee) daily.

Dental Senders seamlessly integrates with your practice management software and is fully automated. Once all text messages and e-mails (and calls) are delivered, we provide your staff with a full delivery report status.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confirmations Empty Confirmations

Post  How do I on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:22 pm

How do I know when an Appointment has been conformed via their email? In the sysytem I see deliveries but I don't know where to look for confimed, so our patients do not get a text, email & a call.

How do I

Back to top Go down

Confirmations Empty Re: Confirmations

Post  Administrator on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:23 pm

How do I wrote:How do I know when an Appointment has been conformed via their email? In the sysytem I see deliveries but I don't know where to look for confimed, so our patients do not get a text, email & a call.

When a patient receives an Appointment Reminder email there is a Green Confirm button. Once the patient clicks this you receive an email to say that the patient has confirmed their appointment. The email you receive provides the patient name and appointment time and date.

If you are using Dental Senders telephone calls we send you an email 1 1/2 after the calls were first sent. In that email you get a breakdown as to what patients received the call, if they listened live and for how many seconds, if it went to voicemail and for how many seconds or if for any reason we were unable to deliver the call.

Hope this help.

The Dental Senders Team
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confirmations Empty email confirmation

Post  asdc01 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 pm

If the patient confirms via email does the system still sends a text?

asdc01

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm

asdc01 wrote:If the patient confirms via email does the system still sends a text?

The email and text message reminder is delivered to the patient at the same time. If the patient confirms via email they will have received a text message reminder at the same time. When it comes to Appt. Reminders more is ofter better.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confirmations Empty Can you add extra verbage to your confirmation e-mails?

Post  Dr Lann on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

When we send out e-mails to confirm our patients appointments is there any way to add a cancellation fee reminder?

Thanks,
Tracy

Dr Lann

Back to top Go down

Confirmations Empty remiders for patients

Post  drpc8181 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:08 am

can we email patients and remind them to call us to set up an appointment on a certain date

drpc8181

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 am

Yes, absolutely.

1. Click the "Appointment" tab
2. Click "Configure Email"
3. Add or edit the ":Personal Message" area.
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click "Configure Email"
6. Click "View" and you will see the new verbiage that your patients receive.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:14 am

This feature will be available on August 1st 2009. Look out for an email from us with the update and instructions on how to use it.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confirmations Empty instant e-mails

Post  office on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 am

Am I able to send instant e-mails or text to pts added to the schedule since the reminders were sent?

office

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 am

office wrote:Am I able to send instant e-mails or text to pts added to the schedule since the reminders were sent?

Not at this time e.g. lets say you have your reminders for Wednesday set for deliver at Monday at 11AM. Any patient that you add to the Wednesday schedule after 11AM will not get a reminder from us.

We have in a coming release a feature that will allow you to send reminders 1 to 2 hours before the patients appointment.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confirmations Empty Can my PMS show that an appointment has been confirmed?

Post  Administrator on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 am

While technically possible to push data back into your software (show an appointment has been confirmed) Dental Senders has been advised not to do this. Software “breaks” all the time. If Dental Senders was to push data back into your software and for whatever reason your software has a problem we fear that the customer support of your Practice Management Software (PMS) may find the easy option is to blame Dental Senders (even though we had nothing to do with the problem). From a Risk Management perspective we do not push data into the PMS.

On the positive side we do help you in two ways

1. When a patient confirms you immediately receive an email to let you know the patient has confirmed.

2. We keep track of all the confirmations for you in your Dental Senders online account.

Click the Appointments tab
    Click on the day in the calendar you want to see (remember to click the actual date/number not just the box)
    The patients for the day you select that we have sent reminders to and that have confirmed will show on the right of your screen.
    For even more information click on the Daily Chart button.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confirmations Empty Patient Cancels Appt. by email

Post  Administrator on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:07 pm

I had a patient call and say they responded to the appointment reminder email saying she cannot make the appointment. Where would I go to see this information? I have gotten emails saying people have confirmed, but for this one in particular who canceled I didn’t receive any type of notification. How would I know when someone cancels?

Patients can NOT cancel or reschedule their appointments by email they can only confirm.

If a patient tries to reply to the email to cancel or reschedule they get a notice that informs them their response has not been sent. We do not allow patients to cancel or reschedule by email.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum