All Phone numbers uploaded are not cell phones

Go down

All Phone numbers uploaded are not cell phones Empty All Phone numbers uploaded are not cell phones

Post  JohnRedd on Sun May 17, 2009 4:25 pm

My software is Eagle soft but the numbers that were added were not ALL Cell phones, thus no text messages (which was the primary reason i signed up). What now?

JohnRedd

Back to top Go down

All Phone numbers uploaded are not cell phones Empty Re: All Phone numbers uploaded are not cell phones

Post  Administrator on Mon May 18, 2009 9:02 am

JohnRedd wrote:My software is Eagle soft but the numbers that were added were not ALL Cell phones, thus no text messages (which was the primary reason i signed up). What now?

Hi Dr. Redd,

We spoke with Denise and she let us know all the text messages to your patients are going out. I think you are looking in the wrong area. Hope this helps.

The DS Team
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

All Phone numbers uploaded are not cell phones Empty Dentix phone numbers downloaded

Post  azgdds on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:52 am

It appears that the phone numbers that are being downloaded from Dentrix G4 in my service are the home phone numbers not the mobile numbers. How can this be changed?

azgdds

Back to top Go down

All Phone numbers uploaded are not cell phones Empty Re: All Phone numbers uploaded are not cell phones

Post  Administrator on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:45 am

azgdds wrote:It appears that the phone numbers that are being downloaded from Dentrix G4 in my service are the home phone numbers not the mobile numbers. How can this be changed?

No, Dental Senders captures home number, cell phone number and email. To confirm this please follow these steps

1. Log into your Dental Senders account
2. Click on the "Patients" tab
3. Click on any patients name or search for a patient (remember to use a capital letter for patients first or last name).
4. Click the "Contacts" tab
5. This tab will show you what contact points we have for that patient. You will see if you have a cell phone number in your G4 it will also be in your Dental Senders.

Hope this helps.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum