Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update emails

Go down

update emails Empty update emails

Post  drpmc818 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:39 pm

my understanding is that a patients email is only updated when they have a appointment remider a dormant patient or birthday. However if i have a patient and i want to send them a campaign about an appoinment , and they gave me a new email how will dental senders update that in their system so that i can send them a message

drpmc818

Back to top Go down

update emails Empty Re: update emails

Post  Administrator Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:41 pm

drpmc818 wrote:my understanding is that a patients email is only updated when they have a appointment remider a dormant patient or birthday. However if i have a patient and i want to send them a campaign about an appoinment , and they gave me a new email how will dental senders update that in their system so that i can send them a message

You are correct. With our new Campaign feature you may want to send an email or text message to all patients in your PMS.

Dental Senders may have a lag in data if the patient has provided you their most recent contact details but we have not had a reason to contact them in the time since they provided those details. So how do you get the latest data from your PMS?

1. Go to your server (or the computer where you installed Dental Senders
2. Click the “Start” button (bottom left of your computer screen
3. Click “Programs” or “All Programs”
4. Look for the Dental Senders program
5. Click Concierge and then Concierge Controller
6. A box will open up. Click “Launch Advanced”
7. Click “Upload Patients”

That’s it your done. Give it 15 minutes or so and all your latest information will be uploaded into your Dental Senders account.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

update emails Empty updating emails

Post  phfd Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:47 pm

I have followed the posted instructions to add new emails but with no success. Any suggestions or thoughts?

phfd

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

phfd wrote:I have followed the posted instructions to add new emails but with no success. Any suggestions or thoughts?

We left a message for you today. We look forward to rectifying this for you.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down