Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surveys that rank my web site higher

Go down

Surveys that rank my web site higher Empty Surveys that rank my web site higher

Post  CCD Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:52 am

So I have been keeping an eye on my surveys and my site rankings on Google. I have been getting more reviews, but my website ranking has been getting lower. I thought that the more surveys I had on your micosite, my rankings on my business website would also go up. Please explain how to accomplish this.

We push all the surveys into a site that we created to be reviewed and ranked by Google. The more posts and relevant verbiage should push you higher. That said others in your area may be doing equally as good and sometimes a better job. We can pass the information on but what Google does after that is out of our hands especially in very competitive markets. One month you will be top and the next you could be fifth place it does fluctuate.

CCD

Back to top Go down

Surveys that rank my web site higher Empty Re: Surveys that rank my web site higher

Post  Administrator Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 pm

CCD wrote:So I have been keeping an eye on my surveys and my site rankings on Google. I have been getting more reviews, but my website ranking has been getting lower. I thought that the more surveys I had on your micosite, my rankings on my business website would also go up. Please explain how to accomplish this.

We push all the surveys into a site that we created to be reviewed and ranked by Google. The more posts and relevant verbiage should push you higher. That said others in your area may be doing equally as good and sometimes a better job. We can pass the information on but what Google does after that is out of our hands especially in very competitive markets. One month you will be top and the next you could be fifth place it does fluctuate.

Hi,

If you have not done so already please call us to discuss 888-771-6074. Without knowing your account we can't check this for you.

Thanks,

The DS Team
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down