import microsite surveys to my web site

Go down

import microsite surveys to my web site Empty import microsite surveys to my web site

Post  srsdds on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Is there an easy way to push my microsite enabled surveys to my website, so that my own website will benefit from them? I know I can simply use an iframe, but will the google bots register the content of the iframe as belonging to my own website?
Thanks.
Stephen

srsdds

Back to top Go down

import microsite surveys to my web site Empty Re: import microsite surveys to my web site

Post  Administrator on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:26 pm

srsdds wrote:Is there an easy way to push my microsite enabled surveys to my website, so that my own website will benefit from them? I know I can simply use an iframe, but will the google bots register the content of the iframe as belonging to my own website?
Thanks.
Stephen

I'm afraid we do not have a way to push the surveys into your website. Please have a look at the attached link to see how one doc is doing it. You will see he has copied and pasted some survey responses and then linked the MicroSite to his website. We think it looks great.... scroll to bottom of the page

http://www.winningsmiles.net/patient-reviews.html
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

import microsite surveys to my web site Empty Re: import microsite surveys to my web site

Post  srsdds on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Thanks. Looks very nice. I'll integrate it into my site in the same manner.
Stephen

srsdds

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 pm

srsdds wrote:Thanks. Looks very nice. I'll integrate it into my site in the same manner.
Stephen

Great.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down