NEWSLETTERS, still email you guys the articles and you attach them for me??

Go down

NEWSLETTERS, still email you guys the articles and you attach them for me?? Empty NEWSLETTERS, still email you guys the articles and you attach them for me??

Post  Myosin on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:49 am

In the past to get custom newsletter articles all I had to do was email you the newsletter articles and you would upload them and send them out.

Emailed 3 articles last week for upload and nothing has happened.

I resent the articles and my DS info today.

Thanks ,

myosin

Myosin

Back to top Go down

NEWSLETTERS, still email you guys the articles and you attach them for me?? Empty Re: NEWSLETTERS, still email you guys the articles and you attach them for me??

Post  Administrator on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 am

Myosin wrote:In the past to get custom newsletter articles all I had to do was email you the newsletter articles and you would upload them and send them out.

Thanks ,

myosin

Yes, we do upload the articles for our clients. It can take a few days to turn this around. Keep in mind you can use the new Campaign feature to send out articles too. This feature allows you to copy and paste your articles and send them to your patients . It is similar to Newsletters just puts you in control.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NEWSLETTERS, still email you guys the articles and you attach them for me?? Empty Re: NEWSLETTERS, still email you guys the articles and you attach them for me??

Post  myosin on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:48 am

Thanks.

I'll have to look at the campaign feature. I'm betting there is a FAQ that describes the campaign feature on here? Very Happy

myosin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:52 am

myosin wrote:Thanks.

I'll have to look at the campaign feature. I'm betting there is a FAQ that describes the campaign feature on here? Very Happy

Yes, here it is https://dentalsenders.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-faqs-f2/campaigns-how-does-it-work-can-i-create-my-own-templates-t57.htm
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  myosin on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:05 am

guess I need to look at the campaigns to get my custom newsletters sent out.

I emailed 3 articles to be uploaded on Nov 3rd and have not seen them uploaded yet.

michael@drmichaelnugent.com

myosin

Back to top Go down

Post  myosin on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:05 am

Thanks,

Lisa got me all set up!!!!!

myosin

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:08 am

Myosin wrote:In the past to get custom newsletter articles all I had to do was email you the newsletter articles and you would upload them and send them out.

Thanks ,

myosin

Your articles have been uploaded.

The new feature, Campaign allows you to upload your own articles. We are trying to move our clients to use Campaign if they want to send out their own content.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down