Survey results changed????

Go down

Survey results changed???? Empty Survey results changed????

Post  gmalis1 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:28 am

I have noticed in the last week or so that the MicroSite surveys have been added IMMEDIATELY to my MicroSite, without allowing me to review them prior to acceptance.

What is up with that? In the past, we were able to review them first, then accept, delete or disable the review. If we accepted them, they appeared on our MicroSite.

Now, ALL reviews are accepted into our MicroSite. We have to access the site, and THEN delete them. This of course would leave us open to an unfavorable review on our site prior to us deleting it (not that we ever have any negative reviews, of course Very Happy ).

What changed here?

gmalis1

Back to top Go down

Survey results changed???? Empty Re: Survey results changed????

Post  Administrator on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:44 pm

gmalis1 wrote:I have noticed in the last week or so that the MicroSite surveys have been added IMMEDIATELY to my MicroSite, without allowing me to review them prior to acceptance.

What is up with that? In the past, we were able to review them first, then accept, delete or disable the review. If we accepted them, they appeared on our MicroSite.

Now, ALL reviews are accepted into our MicroSite. We have to access the site, and THEN delete them. This of course would leave us open to an unfavorable review on our site prior to us deleting it (not that we ever have any negative reviews, of course Very Happy ).

What changed here?

Yes, we did make a change and you will see that in the emails that we deliver to you. Here's why, we had so many clients calling us and asking why their reviews were not on the MicroSite. They were not doing a good job of going in daily and turning the reviews on. Our support was overwhelmed with these calls. Now we simply automatically post the reviews for you but you DO have the opportunity to log on and remove that review.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Survey results changed???? Empty MicroSite reviews

Post  gmalis1 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:02 am

Sounds like a BAD idea to me.

If practices aren't diligent enough to check their review PRIOR to having them appear on the MicroSite, what makes you think they will be diligent enough to REMOVE bad reviews from their MicroSite.

Personally, I don't like it and I think it has more negatives than positives!

gmalis1

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:15 am

gmalis1 wrote:Sounds like a BAD idea to me.

If practices aren't diligent enough to check their review PRIOR to having them appear on the MicroSite, what makes you think they will be diligent enough to REMOVE bad reviews from their MicroSite.

Personally, I don't like it and I think it has more negatives than positives!

Sorry, there is other sound reasoning behind it. It is not a decision that was made without considerable thought. We do email clients immediately a review has been posted and in that email it shares with you the review contents The decision was made to benefit clients and rankings.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum