appointment confirmations

Go down

appointment confirmations Empty appointment confirmations

Post  elaine on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:50 pm

How can I mark a patient "complete" or confirmed once they called our office so that they don't receive another text or email?

elaine

Back to top Go down

appointment confirmations Empty Re: appointment confirmations

Post  Administrator on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 am

elaine wrote:How can I mark a patient "complete" or confirmed once they called our office so that they don't receive another text or email?

If a patient is on the schedule then they will get a reminder. Here's an example:

On Tuesday we send your reminders for your Thursday appointments. On Monday a patient that has an appointment on Thursday calls to confirm that they will be at their appointment. Our system will still send this patient a reminder unless you make a change in your PMS e.g. in Dentrix when you schedule an appointment for a patient you can schedule the patient as "Fixed", "ASAP" or "Open". If you mark the patient as "Open" we will not send them a reminder. If the patient is marked "Fixed" or "ASAP" they will get reminders.

You can (but we do not recommend) turn the patient "off" in your Dental Senders account (go to the patients "Notification Preferences" and turn them off for email and text messages. Keep in mind if you do this and forget to turn them "on" again we won't communicate appointment reminders to that patient again and you may think the system is not working if the patients next appointment is not sent a reminder.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  elaine on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Our office has Patterson Eaglesoft 15.0 and when I do mark the patient as confirmed they still receive reminders. Is there something else I need to do in our system in order for them not to receive another reminder? Thank you!

elaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 pm

elaine wrote:Our office has Patterson Eaglesoft 15.0 and when I do mark the patient as confirmed they still receive reminders. Is there something else I need to do in our system in order for them not to receive another reminder? Thank you!

Sorry, Dental Senders does not read this field from your Eaglesoft. The patient will still receive the appointment reminder. We hope this is a good thing as some patients confirm a week before their appointment and may still forget without their soft reminder by email and/or text.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum