Wrong email addresses

Go down

Wrong email addresses Empty Wrong email addresses

Post  Dr. T on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:24 pm

This is no fault of dentalsenders but I wondered if a feature could be added that would help.

Out of curiosity I ran a report from my dental software and I noticed some email addresses were entered by my staff with obviously wrong addresses. They forgot the . or @ symbols so I know these emails are not getting sent out. When we use Hotmail and we send to an erroneous address, we get a message back from Hotmail saying the message was undeliverable and then we correct it.

Is it possible that Dental Senders could automatically send us a message when one of our email addresses is undeliverable?

Dr. T

Back to top Go down

Wrong email addresses Empty Re: Wrong email addresses

Post  Administrator on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Dr. T wrote:This is no fault of dentalsenders but I wondered if a feature could be added that would help.

Out of curiosity I ran a report from my dental software and I noticed some email addresses were entered by my staff with obviously wrong addresses. They forgot the . or @ symbols so I know these emails are not getting sent out. When we use Hotmail and we send to an erroneous address, we get a message back from Hotmail saying the message was undeliverable and then we correct it.

Is it possible that Dental Senders could automatically send us a message when one of our email addresses is undeliverable?

Yes, it is possible and will be in a future release. We have a few new features that we are currently working on so this will be 2010 release.

Please remember to have your staff print the "Daily Sign In Sheet" first thing each morning. This will share with the team the patients that are coming in that day for appointments and will show you what contact points you have for each patient e.g. "Hi John, we are updating our contact information, we have your email address as john@hotmail.com is this correct?" Have your staff write all the new patient contacts points they receive each day on the "Daily Sign In Sheet" and at the end of the day have them spend 5 minutes updating your practice management software.

The Daily Sign In Sheet is located by following these steps:

1. Click the Appointments tab
2. Make sure that today's appointments are shown on the right of the screen
3. Click Daily Sign In Sheet - it is on the top right corner above the patients names.
4. Click for the printer friendly version

If you want to select the following day or any of the previous days patients simply click the date that you want to select in the calendar.

It is important that you click on the actual date (number) e.g. click on the number 7 for the 7th of the month. By clicking on the box nothing will happen you HAVE to click the actual number.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down