When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Coombs R on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:36 pm

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? We are waiting to see our position on Google Maps rise, but so far,after 3 weeks and 20-25 patient reviews, Google has not picked it up... What is the normal amount of time that it takes for Google to see the site and reviews?

Thx!

Coombs R
Guest


Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Administrator on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Coombs R wrote:When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? We are waiting to see our position on Google Maps rise, but so far,after 3 weeks and 20-25 patient reviews, Google has not picked it up... What is the normal amount of time that it takes for Google to see the site and reviews?

Thx!

Hi,

Please call the office 888-771-6074 so we can get your account username and check this for you.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Coombs R on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:01 pm

I've called twice in the last two weeks. I spoke to "Lisa" who said she needed to check with "Tony" and took my phone number and email address. So far... no response. In the meantime, our ranking on Google Maps has dropped from halfway down the second page (where we've been for a year...) to the bottom of the third page. Our account is crsmile - can someone get back to me or should we discontinue our microsite? I don't want to see our ranking continue to drop.

Thanks,

Bill Ross

Coombs R
Guest


Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Coombs R on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Thanks for your time and help today Tony - I appreciate it! I will work on tweaking our SEO and Adwords for some other search strings this week...

Thanks!

Bill

Coombs R
Guest


Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Administrator on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Coombs R wrote:Thanks for your time and help today Tony - I appreciate it! I will work on tweaking our SEO and Adwords for some other search strings this week...

Thanks!

Bill

Your very welcome. Thanks for taking the time to post.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  myosin on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Google has not picked up my microsite either. I have pages of reviews from surveys on my microsite.

myosin
Guest


Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  myosin on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:01 am

Also, is there a way to increase the amount a patient can write. I have a couple of patient reviews that get cut off because they were to long.

myosin
Guest


Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Administrator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:27 am

myosin wrote:Also, is there a way to increase the amount a patient can write. I have a couple of patient reviews that get cut off because they were to long.

We forwarded your request to the engineers and they will add more space for reviews.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Administrator on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:28 am

myosin wrote:Google has not picked up my microsite either. I have pages of reviews from surveys on my microsite.

We hope to have a new release coming mid-April that will do a better job with reviews and ranking. Stay tuned.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  myosin on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:46 pm

"We hope to have a new release coming mid-April that will do a better job with reviews and ranking. Stay tuned."

COOL!!!! Look Forward to the new release.

myosin
Guest


Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Microsites

Post  Dr 10s on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 pm

I am also not finding my microsite reviews on the web. Does the Mid-April release affect everyone or only those who mention they are having a problem getting the reviews seen online?

Dr 10s
Guest


Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Administrator on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Dr 10s wrote:I am also not finding my microsite reviews on the web. Does the Mid-April release affect everyone or only those who mention they are having a problem getting the reviews seen online?

It will be applicable for all clients
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

When will Google find the reviews on the microsite? Empty Re: When will Google find the reviews on the microsite?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum