Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATES NOT SAVING

Go down

UPDATES NOT SAVING Empty UPDATES NOT SAVING

Post  sserviss Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 pm

I am trying to change the verbage for the email reminders and text's however every time I change them and click "update" it reverts back to the original. Also, our Microsite "about us" is about an office in Los Angeles. I have tried changing the "about us" 3x and it still reverts back to the original. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to make these changes from the server?

sserviss

Back to top Go down

UPDATES NOT SAVING Empty Re: UPDATES NOT SAVING

Post  Administrator Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:59 pm

sserviss wrote:I am trying to change the verbage for the email reminders and text's however every time I change them and click "update" it reverts back to the original. Also, our Microsite "about us" is about an office in Los Angeles. I have tried changing the "about us" 3x and it still reverts back to the original. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to make these changes from the server?

The changes have been made, your cache is just "remembering" the old screen. If you look from a different computer you will see your changes have been made.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum