Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

survey responses

Go down

survey responses Empty survey responses

Post  Yesi Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:56 pm

We have had a few patients respond to our survey, only answering the multiple choice questions, but in the micro site it shows up as 0 stars. Are we doing something wrong?

Yesi

Back to top Go down

survey responses Empty Re: survey responses

Post  Administrator Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Yesi wrote:We have had a few patients respond to our survey, only answering the multiple choice questions, but in the micro site it shows up as 0 stars. Are we doing something wrong?
This should help https://dentalsenders.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-faqs-f2/survey-results-t88.htm
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

survey responses Empty surveys

Post  Yesi Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:15 pm

My question is if the patient answered “Excellent “ to the multiple choice questions, even if they don’t write a comment, shouldn’t that show up as at least stars? Right now they show up as empty stars and no comment next to them but they are showing up. Another thing I noticed when I look at our micro site is one of our patients answered the survey and wrote a nice comment but next to his comment it shows 0 stars, why is that?

Yesi

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Yesi wrote:My question is if the patient answered “Excellent “ to the multiple choice questions, even if they don’t write a comment, shouldn’t that show up as at least stars? Right now they show up as empty stars and no comment next to them but they are showing up. Another thing I noticed when I look at our micro site is one of our patients answered the survey and wrote a nice comment but next to his comment it shows 0 stars, why is that?

Your patient has four options for the MicroSite Survey question

1. Leave survey box and star rating blank
2. Complete survey box and opt not to give a star rating
3. Opt to give a star rating and not to complete the survey box
4. Complete survey box and give a star rating.

When they receive the survey the Microsite question has any empty comment box and does not default to any star rating. That is up to your patient to select.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swilliam Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 pm

check and make sure that one of your questions under question type is a micro site review. That may help.

swilliam

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:19 am

swilliam wrote:check and make sure that one of your questions under question type is a micro site review. That may help.
Great input, thank you.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

survey responses Empty Is there a way to trace who submitted a survey?

Post  Administrator Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:47 am

Survey's are truly anonymous. We know who we send surveys to (essentially anyone that has had an appointment). Dental Senders does not know who responds to them, sorry.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down