Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

survey emails

Go down

survey emails Empty survey emails

Post  nosh Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:51 pm

I notice almost nowhere on the discussions does it discuss the email that goes out post appointment that contains the link for the survey. I thought I could configure this under "configure email", but the changes I made there are not reflected in the email surveys I send out. Additionally, is there anyway to change the link that is included in that email that gets sent post appointment. Lastly, is there a better way to "test" this email, outside of setting myself an appointment and waiting for the "patient experience" email to arrive. Please advise. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Very Happy

nosh

Back to top Go down

survey emails Empty Re: survey emails

Post  Administrator Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:04 pm

nosh wrote:I notice almost nowhere on the discussions does it discuss the email that goes out post appointment that contains the link for the survey. I thought I could configure this under "configure email", but the changes I made there are not reflected in the email surveys I send out. Additionally, is there anyway to change the link that is included in that email that gets sent post appointment. Lastly, is there a better way to "test" this email, outside of setting myself an appointment and waiting for the "patient experience" email to arrive. Please advise. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Very Happy

You are correct, the email that delivers the survey has not been discussed.

We do not offer our clients the ability to edit this brief email that is delivered three days after the appointment. Below is a copy of the verbiage. Our goal was to make this turn key.

Survey Request

Hello ##FIRSTNAME##,

Just recently you had a scheduled appointment with us and we would really appreciate you taking less than 3 minutes to fill out our short survey. Your responses will help us continue to improve our overall service. Simply click on the link below, and follow the on-screen survey questions.

Thank you for your time.
##PRACTICEDISPLAYNAME##
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

survey emails Empty Survey Email

Post  nosh Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 pm

okay...having a default email that can be replaced with a custom template still keeps the service turn key. How long before we will have the ability to edit that template? Thank you in advance for your reply, and we appreciate all you do!

nosh

Back to top Go down

survey emails Empty Re: survey emails

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down