Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why was a Newsletter sent?

Go down

Why was a Newsletter sent? Empty Why was a Newsletter sent?

Post  Makanani Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Our office recently signed up for Dentalsenders and we haven't been able to read and choose articles yet for the newsletters. However, for some reason, a newsletter was sent out on the 8th of December. It looks like by default, newsletters are set to go out on the 1st of every month. I have since disabled this function. Since I didn't know these were all enabled, the December newsletter went out; why would it newsletter have gone out days after it was scheduled to go out?

Thank you.

Makanani

Back to top Go down

Why was a Newsletter sent? Empty Re: Why was a Newsletter sent?

Post  Administrator Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Makanani wrote:Our office recently signed up for Dentalsenders and we haven't been able to read and choose articles yet for the newsletters. However, for some reason, a newsletter was sent out on the 8th of December. It looks like by default, newsletters are set to go out on the 1st of every month. I have since disabled this function. Since I didn't know these were all enabled, the December newsletter went out; why would it newsletter have gone out days after it was scheduled to go out?

Thank you.

Hi and thank you for your question.

When you sign up for Dental Senders all features are turned on. Each account is 100% customizable to turn on and off features. With Newsletters you can use the three articles that are templated in the account or choose from the hundreds available. For all information on Newsletters click this link

https://dentalsenders.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-faqs-f2/newsletters-how-does-it-work-t19.htm

Your newsletters may not have been delivered on the 1st of the month, it may be a couple of days after. This is as a result of balancing. Dental Senders sends millions of Newsletters on behalf of clients the first few days of each month. As a result not all can be sent in the first 24 hours of the months so we balance out the delivery.

Hope this helps.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why was a Newsletter sent? Empty Newsletter

Post  withers Wed May 05, 2010 8:42 am

Our newsletter option was disabled and a newsletter went out anyway. Please adivse?

Jacque

withers

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Wed May 05, 2010 1:23 pm

withers wrote:Our newsletter option was disabled and a newsletter went out anyway. Please adivse?

Jacque

Please do the following

1. In the "My Account" section enable the Newsletters
2. Now Click on the Newsletter tab
3. Disable each individual Newsletter. This will turn the green check mark to grey.
4. This has to be done for each of the 12 newsletters.

Hope this helps
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down