Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changing msg to notify of location change for 4/13/10 appts

Go down

changing msg to notify of location change for 4/13/10 appts Empty changing msg to notify of location change for 4/13/10 appts

Post  kent Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 am

DO I CHANGE IT OR DOES DENTAL SENDERS WE WILL BE WORKING IN A TEMPORARY LOCATION AFTER 4/8/10 HOW DO I GET THE CONFIRMATION MSGS TO REFLECT THIS CHANGE

kent

Back to top Go down

changing msg to notify of location change for 4/13/10 appts Empty Re: changing msg to notify of location change for 4/13/10 appts

Post  Administrator Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 am

kent wrote:DO I CHANGE IT OR DOES DENTAL SENDERS WE WILL BE WORKING IN A TEMPORARY LOCATION AFTER 4/8/10 HOW DO I GET THE CONFIRMATION MSGS TO REFLECT THIS CHANGE

Whatever address you put in the "My Account" section of your Dental Senders will be the address that is highlighted in your email communications e.g. if you are changing location on Monday 4/12 BUT your reminders go out for Monday on the previous Thursday at 11.30AM then by 11AM on Thursday 11/8 you will need to have updated the address settings in your "My Account" section of Dental Senders.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down