Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will patients be able to reply to texts?

3 posters

Go down

When will patients be able to reply to texts? Empty When will patients be able to reply to texts?

Post  drfife Tue May 03, 2011 11:51 am

I have been calling and asking this question for almost 2 years now and every time I do I get the same answer "It will be launching in a few weeks". Can some please tell me more than that. I know it's in testing and that some of the phone carriers and having issues with the response part of the system. I just want a more solid answer.

drfife

Back to top Go down

When will patients be able to reply to texts? Empty Re: When will patients be able to reply to texts?

Post  Administrator Tue May 03, 2011 2:34 pm

We anticipate roll out of the reply to text function in early June. As you mentioned, we had several unanticipated delays but are on track for next month.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

When will patients be able to reply to texts? Empty Thank you

Post  drfife Tue May 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Thank you

drfife

Back to top Go down

When will patients be able to reply to texts? Empty Re: When will patients be able to reply to texts?

Post  minadesai Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Has this come out yet?

minadesai

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 am

No, unfortunately this feature has yet to roll.
Please call me at 866-916-5947 to discuss our revised roll out date and any specifics about your account.
- Laura
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

When will patients be able to reply to texts? Empty Estimated date?

Post  Minadesa Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Is there an estimated date? And what other functionalities besides responding "Yes" or "No" to confirming an appointment are there going to be?

Minadesa

Back to top Go down

When will patients be able to reply to texts? Empty Estimated date?

Post  minadesai Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Is there an estimated date? And what other functionalities besides responding "Yes" or "No" to confirming an appointment are there going to be?\

Sorry for posting twice I forgot to log in while posting the other reply but if a PM is done please send it to this account but posting the reply on this thread would be better

minadesai

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Reply to text is still a priority for us. Although we can not give a defnitive date we hope to have it operating in the next few months. We will be announcing the launch by email as soon as it is available and will include instructions on how to monitor you patient responses/confirmations.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down