Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not receiving email of delivery confirmation

Go down

Not receiving email of delivery confirmation Empty Not receiving email of delivery confirmation

Post  lenzdds Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:34 am

The last email I have received from Dental Senders showing email delivery confirmations was Sept. 10th. I was concerned that our reminders are not going out, but when I look on our dashboard it does show emails went out. I am concerned that patients may have confirmed and I am not getting those either?? I also checked under the 'my account' tab and it does have our office email in there. I have also checked our spam folder as well. Thanks for your help!!

Jennifer

lenzdds

Back to top Go down

Not receiving email of delivery confirmation Empty Re: Not receiving email of delivery confirmation

Post  Administrator Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm

lenzdds wrote:The last email I have received from Dental Senders showing email delivery confirmations was Sept. 10th. I was concerned that our reminders are not going out, but when I look on our dashboard it does show emails went out. I am concerned that patients may have confirmed and I am not getting those either?? I also checked under the 'my account' tab and it does have our office email in there. I have also checked our spam folder as well. Thanks for your help!!

Jennifer

Jennifer, call us and we can help 866-916-5947
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down