Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN I EDIT THE REVIEW BEFORE I GOES ON MICRO SITE

Go down

CAN I EDIT THE REVIEW BEFORE I GOES ON MICRO SITE Empty CAN I EDIT THE REVIEW BEFORE I GOES ON MICRO SITE

Post  SWILLIAM Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE PATIENTS NAME OFF OF THE REVIEW BEFORE POSTING IT ON OUR SITE ( FOR HIPPA silent ) CAN I DO THIS? IF NOT CAN WE MAKE THIS AN OPTION IN THE FUTURE?

SWILLIAM

Back to top Go down

CAN I EDIT THE REVIEW BEFORE I GOES ON MICRO SITE Empty Re: CAN I EDIT THE REVIEW BEFORE I GOES ON MICRO SITE

Post  Administrator Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 am

SWILLIAM wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE PATIENTS NAME OFF OF THE REVIEW BEFORE POSTING IT ON OUR SITE ( FOR HIPPA silent ) CAN I DO THIS? IF NOT CAN WE MAKE THIS AN OPTION IN THE FUTURE?

Dental Senders automatically posts all reviews/survey responses to your MicroSite/One page website.

Once the patient has completed and submitted the survey you receive an email immediately to say a survey was completed and posted on your site. You also get a copy of what the response contains.

You have two options

1. Leave the survey response on your Microsite and take no action
2. You can log into your Dental Senders account (from any computer with internet) and click on the MicroSite tab.
3. Find the review/survey and you can
a) Delete it - gone for good
b) Disable it - give you the opportunity to enable the response at a later time.

We recommend that in your MicroSite/Survey question you request that the patient add their feedback and their name. Let the patient know in the question that their response may be posted online.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down