Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsite, User Reviews & Google

3 posters

Go down

Microsite, User Reviews & Google Empty Microsite, User Reviews & Google

Post  smiledr Wed May 05, 2010 9:56 am

Seems like a lot of people aren't seeing the benefit of having the microsite and reviews when it comes to Google search. I'm one of them!!!

I've been a user for a long time now, have scores of reviews and have never seen anything regarding the microsite or reviews come up in a Google search. We ask of patients to also review us on other sites so it does show up, but it seems awfully redundant to get then to do a review twice!

Can you please help us?!?!

Thanks!!

smiledr

Back to top Go down

Microsite, User Reviews & Google Empty microsite and reviews

Post  Ross2761 Wed May 05, 2010 11:46 am

I also have lists of reviews and I see other offices with less reviews, that are on the Google search list. How does this service benefit us? Am I doing something wrong? It would be nice to see our patient reviews being put to good use, since they take the time to complete them!

Ross2761

Back to top Go down

Microsite, User Reviews & Google Empty intermittent google reviews

Post  drbones Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 am

for a while, google would show the microsite review. then it stopped showing them, started again, and, now has stopped. what happened? it was a really great thing when the microsite reviews showed up on the google map.

drbones

Back to top Go down

Microsite, User Reviews & Google Empty Reply

Post  Administrator Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Thank you all for your feedback. We are working on improving our integration with Google, this has our attention.

Are you doing everything to help. Have you all been to this page and made the suggested changes?

https://dentalsenders.forumotion.com/google-and-social-media-f3/dental-senders-and-your-online-presence-t159.htm
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Microsite, User Reviews & Google Empty DR AA

Post  APF Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:28 pm

This problem seems to be going on for a long, long time. When we called the other day about it, the person answering didn't have a clue about what we were talking about.

I would like to have my microsite deactivated until this is corrected, because this situation is clearly hurting me. Getting testimonials onto Google is so incredibly important for their rankings. Since my patients have given testimonials on the microsite ( which so far is not very helpful to me), they don't seem to be willing to make a testimonial on Google or one of the others (which would be very helpful to me). This situation definitely hurting my google rankings.

APF

Back to top Go down

Microsite, User Reviews & Google Empty Re: Microsite, User Reviews & Google

Post  Administrator Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 pm

APF wrote:This problem seems to be going on for a long, long time. When we called the other day about it, the person answering didn't have a clue about what we were talking about.

I would like to have my microsite deactivated until this is corrected, because this situation is clearly hurting me. Getting testimonials onto Google is so incredibly important for their rankings. Since my patients have given testimonials on the microsite ( which so far is not very helpful to me), they don't seem to be willing to make a testimonial on Google or one of the others (which would be very helpful to me). This situation definitely hurting my google rankings.

You will see that we released new code this week. Stay the course for two more weeks and you will see changes.

If you wish to turn off the surveys in your Dental Senders account you can do that by logging in and clicking on the Surveys tab.

Last edited by Administrator on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Microsite, User Reviews & Google Empty Still dont see the reviews in google ...

Post  affordab Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing the reviews in google after the July changes?

affordab

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiafran Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Thank you all for your feedback. We are working on improving our integration with Google, this has our attention.

mafiafran

Back to top Go down

Microsite, User Reviews & Google Empty Office Manager

Post  Allen Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:35 pm

What kind of code changes are being done?

I know Demand Force pays Google an arm and a leg to have their reviews (they say google will take some 30% of reviews left on demand force "microsite" / "landing page"). Demand Force policy for reviews is based (allegedly) on Google's rules.

So what is Dental Sender doing to integrate?

Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down