Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adjusting delivery dates

Go down

adjusting delivery dates Empty adjusting delivery dates

Post  G00gle Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 pm

I am trying to change the delivery dates for appointment reminders. It seem like my appointment reminders are not getting sent for Mondays and Tuesdays. I have tried to figure out how to change the set up but I am unable to locate the function. A patient said he got the tex message for todays appointment but did not get a e-mail reminder?????? On the list that is sent to our e-mail I can not find the appointment reminders that were sent for today 8/24/2010. It seems like they are sent out only a couple of days of our week schedule. Thank You for your time. Vivian

G00gle

Back to top Go down

adjusting delivery dates Empty Re: adjusting delivery dates

Post  Administrator Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 pm

G00gle wrote:I am trying to change the delivery dates for appointment reminders. It seem like my appointment reminders are not getting sent for Mondays and Tuesdays. I have tried to figure out how to change the set up but I am unable to locate the function. A patient said he got the tex message for todays appointment but did not get a e-mail reminder?????? On the list that is sent to our e-mail I can not find the appointment reminders that were sent for today 8/24/2010. It seems like they are sent out only a couple of days of our week schedule. Thank You for your time. Vivian

Please call us 888-771-6074 and our team will help you get the schedule you want.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down