Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Dental - Linux Server Setup

Go down

Open Dental - Linux Server Setup Empty Open Dental - Linux Server Setup

Post  drtech Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:06 am

My open Dental MySQL server is a linux machine, and I can't seem to get the dental senders program to connect to it.

I have all the database ip, username, pass, etc the same as I use to connect with open dental and sqlYog, but it keeps telling me it dosn't work. I used to have dental senders going with it for the past few years using the same setup, but know when I reinstalled it isn't working.

Any help?

drtech

Back to top Go down

Open Dental - Linux Server Setup Empty Re: Open Dental - Linux Server Setup

Post  Administrator Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:58 pm

drtech wrote:My open Dental MySQL server is a linux machine, and I can't seem to get the dental senders program to connect to it.

I have all the database ip, username, pass, etc the same as I use to connect with open dental and sqlYog, but it keeps telling me it dosn't work. I used to have dental senders going with it for the past few years using the same setup, but know when I reinstalled it isn't working.

Any help?

We have passed this along to our engineers. Can you post your DS username and we will call your office and see if one of our engineers can get you set up.

I spoke to our engineers and they feel they may have addressed and fixed this for you already?

Thanks,

The DS Team
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open Dental - Linux Server Setup Empty fixed

Post  drtech Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:44 pm

yes, it is fixed now, they found out a table was capitalized in the dental senders program and that wouldn't pass to a linux server since it is case sensitive.

drtech

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:09 am

drtech wrote:yes, it is fixed now, they found out a table was capitalized in the dental senders program and that wouldn't pass to a linux server since it is case sensitive.

Great Very Happy
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down